This is the site of Lawson Group. Lawson Group is a registered in England and Wales with registration number 2601106 and registered address:
Station Yard, Station Road, Shrivenham, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN6 8JL
The Lawson Group Business Terms and Conditions can be found here.
1. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text, information, data, html code, graphic representations or images contained herein and their arrangement ("site content") are the property of Lawson Group unless otherwise stated.
2. Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right of Lawson Group or any third party.
3. This site and the site content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Lawson Group, except that you may download, and display the site content on a single computer, and may print one copy of extracts of the site content (such as articles or reports) for your own personal or internal business use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way, you keep intact all copyright, trade mark, and other proprietary notices, and you do not provide such site content to any third party.
4. The site content is provided for general information purposes only.
This site and its contents are provided "as is" and Lawson Group makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site, the site content, or any site or service accessible through this site. So far as permitted by applicable law, Lawson Group expressly disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions which might otherwise apply to the provision of this site including, but not limited to, any implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Save to the extent required by any mandatory provisions of applicable law, Lawson Group will not be liable to any party, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, business interruption or loss of profits, programs or data) arising out of or in connection with this site, the site content, or any site or service accessed via this site.
5. Use of the site by you does not create any client or professional services relationship between you and Lawson Group. If you are a client of Lawson Group then nothing in these terms and conditions will supersede any provision of any engagement letter or other agreement with respect to that client or professional services relationship.
6. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Lawson Group. No warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Lawson Group takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on any site or service linked to by this site is at your own risk.
7. Lawson Group maintains this site in England, and you agree that these terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising in connection with or relating to your use of this site or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, save Lawson Group may choose to take action in respect of any infringement of their intellectual property rights in the courts of any other country. You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws.
8. Lawson Group may remove, amend or replace any provision of these terms and conditions at any time by posting such changes on the site. Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of use.